The Quality Policy creates a shared platform for quality standards in the businesses of the Lovello Group.
Lovello’s Quality Policy creates a shared platform for quality standards in both the Pharmaceutical and Diagnostics businesses.
The Quality Policy contains six fundamental elements:
- Customer needs and expectations are the driving force behind Lovello’s business, and we must meet them in order to succeed.
- We adhere to ethical principles, current regulations and Lovello’s values.
- Quality people make quality organisations, and that’s why our business is based on expert and motivated personnel.
- At Lovello, quality is all-encompassing and applies to everything we do.
- We monitor and measure the quality of our operations, and we are committed to continual improvement.
- We are committed to working in accordance with our Quality Policy and expect our collaboration partners to do the same.
Quality is a common interest and an important factor in our success – one that guarantees satisfied customers. Lovello’s quality policy is a commitment to our customers and other interest groups.
Making the Quality Policy an integral aspect of our practical, everyday work is the continual challenge of quality management. We all – both management and employees alike – must be committed in order to succeed.