Notice of the 1st Extra Ordinary General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 1st Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders of TAUFIKA FOODS AND AGRO INDUSTRIES LIMITED will be held on Monday the 24th May, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. at the Registered Office of the company as well as through “Digital Platform” (in pursuant to the Commission’s Order No. SEC/SIMIC/94-231/91 dated March 31, 2021) to transact the following business and if deem fit to adopt the following resolutions as Special Resolutions:
Agenda: To Change Name of the Company
To consider and if thought fit, to pass, with or without modification(s), the following resolution as “Special Resolution”.
RESOLVED THAT subject to approval by the shareholders in the Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM), Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission and other applicable regulatory authorities, the name of the Company be and is hereby changed from “Taufika Foods and Agro Industries Limited” to “Taufika Foods and Lovello Ice-cream PLC” and amendment in the relevant clauses of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company in this regard and agreed upon by the Board of Directors of the Company.
Further Resolved that upon issuance of a “Certificate of Incorporation” by the RJSC&F in new name, the old name “Taufika Foods and Agro Industries Limited” as appearing in Name Clause of the Memorandum of Association of the Company and wherever appearing in the Articles of Association of the Company and other documents and places be substituted with the new name “Taufika Foods and Lovello Ice-cream PLC”.
By order of the Board
A.K.M Zakaria Hossain, FCMA
Company Secretary 02 May, 2021
- Members whose name appeared in the Members/Depository Register as on “Record Date” i.e., 29 April 2021 are eligible to attend and vote in the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting (“EGM”).
- The EGM of the Company would be conducted through Digital Platform in pursuant to the Bangladesh Securities Exchange Commission’s Order;
- A Member entitled to attend and vote at the EGM may appoint a Proxy to attend and vote in his/her stead. The “Proxy Form”, duly filled, signed and stamped at BDT 20 must be sent through email at email@example.com not later than 48 hours before commencement of the EGM.
- The Company Secretary and IT support will be situated at Company’s Corporate Office, House-80, Road-2, level-4A & 4B, Banani (Chairman Bari), Dhaka-1213 during meeting for overall coordination.
- Meeting invitation, “Proxy From” and entire log in process has been emailed to respective Member’s email ID available in their BO A/C.
- A member eligible to attend and vote at the 1st Extraordinary General Meeting may appoint a Proxy to attend and vote on his/ her behalf via link https://lovello-egm.bdvirtual.com, Members can start log into the link from 11:30 a.m. of 22 May 2021.
- For any IT related guidance in this regard Members may contact cell number +8801844-496710