The Quality Policy creates a shared platform for quality standards in the businesses of the Lovello Group.
Lovello’s Quality Policy creates a shared platform for quality standards in both the Pharmaceutical and Diagnostics businesses.
The Quality Policy contains six fundamental elements:
1. Customer needs and expectations are the driving force behind Lovello’s business, and we must meet them in order to succeed.
2. We adhere to ethical principles, current regulations and Lovello’s values.
3. Quality people make quality organisations, and that’s why our business is based on expert and motivated personnel.
4. At Lovello, quality is all-encompassing and applies to everything we do.
5. We monitor and measure the quality of our operations, and we are committed to continual improvement.
6. We are committed to working in accordance with our Quality Policy and expect our collaboration partners to do the same.
Quality is a common interest and an important factor in our success – one that guarantees satisfied customers. Lovello’s quality policy is a commitment to our customers and other interest groups.
Making the Quality Policy an integral aspect of our practical, everyday work is the continual challenge of quality management. We all – both management and employees alike – must be committed in order to succeed.